MARANELLO’S PARISH CHURCH
The main Church in Maranello is devoted to San Biagio and was built between the year 1894 and 1903. The Monument has gone through several renovation in the last centuries and its architectural structure has been continuously modified and redefined to what is today, it is now a very different Church compared to its original conception. The peculiarity that most differs from the original Project is the presence of an important bell-tower built between 1900-1913.
Where: Via Nazionale, 37